Sunday, December 8, 2019

PSALM 118:28-29



Usually I am unable to sing the more modern and upbeat Christian songs on Sunday morning worship.

Instead, I would use the time to memorise a psalm and use it in my worship.

I worship God by memorizing Scripture. Today, as I was memorizing Psalm 118:28-29, my eyes just teared. It was such a beautiful experience when you use the original language that the psalmist used when he extolled God.



Psa. 118:28-29
 28 אֵלִי אַתָּה וְאוֹדֶךָּ אֱלֹהַי אֲרוֹמְמֶךָּ׃

29 הוֹדוּ לַיהוָה כִּי־טוֹב כִּי לְעוֹלָם חַסְדּוֹ׃


“You are my God, and I give thanks to You; You are my God, I extol You. Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; For His lovingkindness is everlasting.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭118:28-29‬ ‭


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's learn to sing in Hebrew

  Sing "This is the Day" in Hebrew this Sunday at church.          For those who know how to read Hebrew, this is a very simple ve...