Monday, November 4, 2019

PSALM 38:9 (ENGLISH TRANSLATION) BUT PSALM 38:10 (BIBLIA HEBRAICA)


Thank you, Jacqueline for sharing the devotional thoughts from this verse:







Psa. 38:10 אֲדֹנָי נֶגְדְּךָ כָל־תַּאֲוָתִי וְאַנְחָתִי מִמְּךָ לֹא־נִסְתָּרָה׃

Psalm 38: 9 in English translation (in Biblia Hebraica, it is Psalm 38:10)
Lord, all my desire is before You
And my sighing is not hidden from You


Word for today

Verse:              Psalm 38:9

All my longings lie open before You, Lord; my sighing is not hidden from You

- Your every longing and desire is known by the Lord
- Even the longings that you cannot put into words, He knows about
- Even the things we cannot share with anyone else, He knows all about it
- He cares enough about every detail and responds to our heart’s cry

Prayer: Lord, I realise that nothing is hidden from You. You know every detail of my life and You care about each and every issue, challenge and hope. I place all these things in Your wonderful hands. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's learn to sing in Hebrew

  Sing "This is the Day" in Hebrew this Sunday at church.          For those who know how to read Hebrew, this is a very simple ve...